Customer Care Representative
We have a fantastic opportunity for people who are truly passionate about helping others.
Working for South West Water, you will be taking inbound calls from customers who need help with their water accounts.
If you are someone who likes to get stuck into a new challenge, and enjoy helping people on a daily basis, this role could be for you!
Temporary - Permanent role. On boarding review held at 12 weeks
What skills do I need?
You will need a true passion to assist customers on a daily basis, and the ability to speak in a calm and professional manner.
You do not need to have any previous experience in Customer Service, just the commitment to learn new systems and speak to customers on a daily basis.
What will I be doing?
- Solving customer queries
- Working within a collaborative & supportive environment
- Delivering excellent customer service on every call
- Advising customers of how South West Water can help with their bill
- Working with other departments to ensure the customers query is solved first time
What are the benefits?
- A welcoming and supportive working environment
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Three weeks training
- High quality on-site canteen and Costa coffee shop
- Progression opportunities within South West Water
- Monthly incentives
- Share save scheme & Bupa available after on boarding process
Working hours are between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday with 2 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
£8.96PH + bonus/incentives and overtime opportunities.
Basic IT skills are essential
Email or call today to find out more and register you interest: Jessica Grinham , 07855098158
To view our Smart Solutions Privacy Notice please go to: http://www.smartsolutions.co.uk/privacy/