Customer Care Representative
If you are looking to work in a friendly and supporting environment, which offers flexibility get in touch now! Monday - Friday shifts between 8am - 6pm. 2 in 4 Saturdays. Shifts between 9am - 1pm, paying a salary of £17,550.
South West Water is looking for enthusiastic and customer orientated individuals. If you are passionate about delivering high quality Customer Service on a daily basis, apply now!
You will be working within a team of other Customer Care Representatives, helping customers with their water accounts.
You will need to be able to show initiative in offering a bespoke service, and identifying South West Water's offerings based on customer's individual circumstances.
Temporary - Permanent role. On boarding review held at 12 weeks
- Taking calls from customers
- Solving customer queries first time
- Using bespoke IT systems
- Giving excellent customer service on every phone call
- Working within a team
- A welcoming and supportive working environment
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Great training and induction
- High quality on-site canteen and Costa coffee shop
- Progression opportunities within South West Water
- Monthly incentives
- Every bank holiday off!
- Share save scheme & Bupa available after on boarding process
Some Customer Service skills are desirable.
To find out more and register your interest, please contact Jessica Grinham; , 07855098158
To view our Smart Solutions Privacy Notice please go to: http://www.smartsolutions.co.uk/privacy/