Service Desk Support Analyst
A great opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced first line service desk support team at South West Water.
The Service Desk Support Analyst will deliver a customer centric approach that provides seamless first line support for all group IT Services across locations including South West Water, Viridor and Bournemouth Water.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will accurately capture issues and attempt all possible resolutions as the first point of contact, demonstrating empathy and a genuine passion for delivering great service to all IT customers and your colleagues.
The overall objective of this role is to be responsive to Group IT customer's support needs, managing expectations to effectively resolve incidents and requests.
Service Desk role to include:
- Accurate logging, categorising and prioritising of contacts in our service management tool.
- Ability to provide a positive service desk experience.
- Undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of first line incidents and service requests via phone, email and face to face contact.
- Attempt first line fix of at least 70% of incidents raised per day.
- Answer up to 40 phone calls per day.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers keeping them informed as required.
- Adhere to SLAs.
- The ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Progress calls to other I.S. support teams if they cannot be resolved at initial point of contact.
- Proactively producing Knowledge Base documentation for new found fixes, for ease of future resolution.
- Identify and work towards service improvements.
- Validate any request for access to ensure appropriate authorisation and due diligence is applied.
- Resolve access requests as per documented procedures and ensuring support documentation is updated accurately.
- Ensure the resolution of requests in accordance with agreed Security practices and processes, identifying opportunities support continual process improvement.
- To maintain a base level of business awareness to provide appropriate challenge when is required.
- Escalate any potential instance when access security has been compromised.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply to this advert for immediate consideration.
To view our Smart Solutions Privacy Notice please go to: http://www.smartsolutions.co.uk/privacy/