Deskside Regional Support Analyst
Up to £20 per hour
37 hours per week, Mon-Friday
Free parking, on the outskirts of Exeter
Do you have proven experience of providing regional IT support?
Our Information Technology function provides innovative IT solutions across the Pennon Group which incorporates South West Water, Bournemouth Water and Viridor - delivering a first-class service for our internal & external customers and keeping our services running 24/7.
As one of the largest and most innovative IT teams in the South West, you will work alongside Developers, Security Analysts, Solution Architects and many more experts in their field.
We are in an exciting time of expanding our team and working with the very latest technology, so it is a great time to join us!
What will you be doing?
The role of Deskside Regional Support Analyst will instill a customer centric approach to deliver seamless 2nd line support for all Group IT Services, demonstrating our corporate values and behaviors.
Reporting to the Deskside Regional Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for the resolution of Incidents, Problems and the fulfillment of Service Requests in accordance with agreed Service Level Targets, demonstrating empathy and a genuine passion for delivering great service to all IT 'Customers'.
This Deskside Regional Support Analyst role is primarily based in Exeter; however, you will be expected to travel to other regions to support your team when necessary. This incorporates the whole of the mainland UK.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 5 years' 2nd line support experience
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate working to degree level standard
- ITIL foundation certificate would be beneficial
- Extensive and broad-based IT support working experience, delivering diverse corporate and operational IT services
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining a wide variety of hardware and software
- Experience with ITSM products
- Be able to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to exercise initiative and use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Resilient with the ability to adapt to changing situations and reorganise tasks, people and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving License
Please apply now using the link provided and a member of the Smart team will contact you.
To view our Smart Solutions Privacy Notice please go to: http://www.smartsolutions.co.uk/privacy/