Identity Management Analyst
Do you have proven experience or a keen interest of working within an IT customer-centric position?
Pennon Group is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK comprising both Viridor and South West Water. At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people nationwide. Together, our aim is to build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance our customer's lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for our shareholders.
We now have an excellent opportunity for an Identity Management Analyst to join our Viridor team in the, Group IT function. This role will be based in Exeter, delivering a first-class service for our internal IT customers.
We are in an exciting time of expanding our team and working with the very latest technology, so it is a great time to join us!
What will you be doing?
As our Identity Management Analyst for Viridor, you will apply a methodical structured approach to action all requests for access across all Group IT Services. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will validate any request for access to ensure appropriate authorisation and due diligence is applied. Working in the Service Delivery function, you will demonstrate empathy and a genuine passion for delivering great service to all IT 'Customers' and your colleagues.
The crucial objective for the Identity Management Analyst is to be responsive to Group IT 'customers' access needs, balanced with ensuring security practices and policies are followed at all times when provisioning access.
What do you need?
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate working to degree level standard
- A minimum of 2 years extensive IT support working experience
- Familiarity of following ITIL processes for Incident and Service Request, particularly account provisioning processes
- ITIL foundation certificate in IT Service Management would be beneficial
- Familiarity with Exchange, Citrix, Active Directory and strong working knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 licensing provisioning practices
- Experience with ITSM products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to influence change
- Resilient with the ability to adapt to changing situations and reorganise tasks, people and priorities
- A genuine interest to pursue a career in an IT Customer centric role
To view our Smart Solutions Privacy Notice please go to: http://www.smartsolutions.co.uk/privacy/