Our client has indicated that the roles are long term, ongoing with the opportunity to become permanent positions for the stand out candidates.
Full training is provided and all applicants must complete a full induction and driver assessment prior to commencement of these roles.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
• Working to the clients highest standards of work
• Following designated routes
• Working to a weekly/daily schedule
• Working under the clients guidance and direction
• Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Skills and experience include:
• Experience of working within a driving role
• Public handling skills
• A self-starter with a positive, resilient and tenacious attitude
• Competent communication skills
• Full CPC required
• Digi Tacho required
• No more than 6 points on driving licence for minor offences
• Full licences required
These roles cover numerous sites within the Somerset area/South West area, if you feel like you are an ideal candidate for the above please do not hesitate in getting in touch on the below contact information or apply online.
If you would like to discuss this role more please contact Kacper Wekwejt on 07807 860102 or please send an updated CV to KWekwejt @smartsolutions.co.uk
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency.