Summary of the role: The suitable Sales Director will be responsible for developing a strong sales pipeline and converting this to new business revenue and margin. As a Sales Director you will be responsible for the delivery of National and Regional sales business, you will play a fundamental role in developing future growth of Smart Solutions.
In terms of duties, the successful Sales director will:
• Develop sales strategy, tactics, plans, profit targets and budgets
• Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
• Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
• Maximising new business development opportunities
• Manage a sales opportunity pipeline
• Exceeding and meeting sales targets and other KPI’s to successfully manage client P&L’s
• Managing and develop new accounts and client relationships in one or more named sectors.
The Person: Sales Directors keen to apply will need to have 5 years’ of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment with specific sales training. Level 5 Diploma in Sales & Account Management (ISMM) or Level 6 Executive Diploma in Strategic Sales and Account Management (ISMM) are desirable. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent sales and negotiation skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
The Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance & Medical Cash Plan.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position and feel you have the above mentioned skills and attributes then apply now to avoid disappointment. If you want more information or would like a confidential conversation please contact Rob Webb on rwebb @smartsolutions.co.uk.