Smart Solutions (Recruitment) Ltd (SSR) regards the management of quality and all operating systems
As an integral part of its business and as a management priority. Responsibility for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards applies to all employees of SSR.
Proper management of quality and operating standards is seen as an integral part of the efficient management of the Company’s activities and critical to developing the professional culture of the Company and for establishing and maintaining a solid reputation with all of our clients.
SSR is committed to:
- Providing clients with high quality services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose;
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO9001:2008;
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively;
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”;
- Rigorously controlling the supply, standard, suitability, and on time provision of flexible workers for all our clients;
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action;
- Maintaining a fair and creative work environment that respects and rewards new ideas, innovation and hard work;
- Achieving Corporate objectives and Key Performance Indicators as stated in the terms of our Client Partnership Agreements.
SSR will achieve these objectives by:
- Each department playing an important role in maintaining and continually improving systems and documentation;
- Expecting and encouraging employees to be proactive on quality issues as part of the continued development of the quality culture of the organisation;
- Management having responsibility for ensuring adherence to the Quality Management System and all staff having responsibility for implementing the specific quality and operating procedures as required throughout the Company;
- Providing each employee with information on the quality policy during induction and ensuring all employees have ready access to all quality policies and procedures.
- Auditing and reviewing the Quality policy for its effectiveness on a regular basis.
Nathan Bowles CEO
Issue date: Mar 2012
Doc No: SSR050
Author : Gareth Beynon
Issue No : 2